Click, shop, save is the new way to grocery shop in 2014
My Strategic Shopping launches just two years after founder, Maureen Welsh, launched her first successful on-line grocery price matching website, KC Strategic Shopping. The members are thrilled with the new mobile advancements. Member Nacona Ward loves that she can make and access her price match list as she shops, “It's great to be able to pull up the list while I'm shopping; the new website's mobility is amazingly easy and convenient.” In addition to the mobile features and same great 30% price match grocery savings, the innovative My Strategic Shopping has the following saving tools:
• Shopper Profile: isolates stores’ sales specific to each member’s Walmart price match area
• Customized Grocery List: members can add their own grocery items
• Internet Coupon Match-Ups: printable links are provided right on the list
• Automated Savings Calculations: tracks weekly member savings and total savings since joining
• Automated Budget Calculations: tracks weekly grocery total to help members stay within budget
• Customized Price Books: members can export their weekly grocery list to excel spreadsheets
My Strategic Shopping includes the same valuable non-member based features of its predecessor site such as money-saving blogs, tutorials and local grocery resources. But the membership-based part contains impressive advances in mobility, research and savings tools that are well worth the $1.25 weekly membership fee. There is a free trial, which allows families to try the program for four weeks. With this free trial membership, families have nothing to lose but the savings.
Hello!Keep Reading to Check out this Week's Scoop:* If you are shopping for a preschool and/or activities for your preschooler in Overland Park and the Blue Valley area, you should check out the Community Resource and Preschool Fair this Saturday.* ...
Read more »
The Blue Valley Early Childhood Parent Teacher Association (PTA) along with Blue Valley Parents as Teachers is hosting a free Preschool/Parent's Day Out/Community Fair, Saturday, January 11th, 2014 from 10:00 am - Noon in the Commons at Blue Valley Academy, ...
Read more »
Fans can celebrate the New Year in a big league way at Royals FanFest with autograph sessions featuring current and former Royals, interactive games for all ages, main stage programs and more. The club's 2013 Major League award winners will ...
Read more »