Kids love dinosaurs, I love reusing household items. Here's a cute craft for reusing those K-Cup coffee pods!
You Will Need
Used K-Cup Coffee Pods
Acrylic Paint (we used brown and green)
Glue, general purpose or tacky
Googly Eyes (optional)
Large Safety Pin or Small Nail to use as hole punch
Assorted Colored Pipe Cleaners, cut into approximately 1" pieces
1. Empty, wash and dry your K-Cup coffee pods.
2. Paint K-Cups using acrylic paint. Let dry. Paint 2nd coat. Let dry. We were getting ready to make 50 of these. We used brown and dark green paint.
3. Fold cupcake wrapper in half, colored side out, and flatten.
4. Put glue in semi-circle in center of wrapper with small hole facing down. Press K-Cup until dry.
5. Put pipe cleaner in hole as a horn. Glue on or color eyes. Decorate as desired. 6. Punch a hole on each side of K-Cup and place 2 additional pipe cleaners (Optional).
Complete steps 1 through 3 above.
4. Trace circle from the narrow end of K-Cup on center of wrapper. Cut out hole.
4. Slide wrapper over K-cup with colored part of wrapper facing the narrow end of K-Cup.
5. Put a pipe cleaner piece in hole as horn. Decorate face using googly eyes or marker.
6. Cut narrow slit in side top of wrapper.