For over a decade Math Monkey has been keeping students engaged over the summer months. Studies have show that students can lose up to 8 weeks of math knowledge over the summer. Don’t let this happen to your students. Math Monkey offers a variety of camps over the summer for students ages 5 to 16.
• Math enrichment classes for pre-k through 7th grade that meet once week for the full 10 weeks of summer. We use a game-based curriculum to make learning fun.
• Math Blast camps also use our game-based curriculum but focus on specific areas. Students used these camps to review concepts from the past school year, or to get ahead for the upcoming year.
• Lego Engineering & Robotics camps are for ages 6-14. Students will learn the engineering process of design, build, test, re-design. Students get to work through many different builds and then learn to program those builds using Lego’s proprietary software.
• NEW in 2020: Drone camps. Learn about aerodynamics while completing challenges.
• Our programming camps are for students ages 8-16. Camps include Scratch, Python, Game Development, Android App Development and Web Design. Our skilled teachers will help your child keep up and get ahead over the summer. Camps meet in the morning and early afternoon. To see a complete list of camps you can visit www.MathMonkeyKC.com/summer-camps-2 Macaroni Kid readers can receive $10 off each camp by using promo code MAC0220 when enrolling online. Offer expires June 30, 2020.